28.6.10

Breathtaking Passiflora

My jaw dropped the first time I saw this! Such an intricate masterpiece. If I were asked to draw the most unique flower that I could ever imagine, I would never think of this design. It must have been passionately thought of.

Someone had thought of this at first! This didn't just pop out of the plant. And just like an artwork that speaks of the artist's character,with this Passiflora I could tell that it's Maker is the most brilliant, a lover of beauty, and passionate towards His creation.

"Ever since the creation of the world his eternal power and divine nature, 
invisible though they are, have been understood and seen through the things he has made.
So they are without excuse."
-Romans 1:20

“Nature never taught me that there exists a God of glory and of infinite majesty. 
I had to learn that in other ways. But nature gave the word glory a meaning for me.
I still do not know where else I could have found one.”
— C. S. Lewis (1898-1963)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reflections are much appreciated. May you leave this site blessed.