25.6.10

The Promise of Springtime




 

 

 

The tree by our yard never forgets to bloom every springtime. I would see people stopping by under it to take pictures. If you clicked to enlarge the picture, you'll find a bird somewhere at the center. I just thought of sharing this for all of you who are in the middle of spiritual winter. I've experienced 5 winters in my life and I know how depressing it can be. The trees may look dead for a while but it will bring blossoms again in springtime. May we never lose hope on the truth that God works in ways we cannot see.
I hope this reminds you of springtime that is surely on it's way.
"For the winter is passed. The rain is over and gone. The flowers are springing up. And the time of the singing of the birds has come."   
-Song of Solomon 2:11-12: 

"Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert."
-Isaiah 43:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reflections are much appreciated. May you leave this site blessed.