25.6.10

It's Finally Bearing Fruits!

I have a little pomegranate tree in my yard. I waited long until I saw some blossoms. Oh, what a delight to see it budding one day! You see, I fertilized it, tilled the soil, watered it faithfully but, still, I needed to wait.

In our spiritual life, waiting is always part of it. We may do all spiritual exercises like reading His Word and praying but still it is up to God to bring the fruit we are hoping or praying for. 

"Wait for the Lord; Be strong, and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord." 
Psalm 27:14
We are commanded to wait upon the Lord. It is not a happy thing to do. But the good thing about our waiting is that we are waiting for a sure thing to come.

"But those who wait for the Lord, they will inherit the land."
-Psalm 37:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reflections are much appreciated. May you leave this site blessed.