25.6.10

Called To Fruitfulness



                             
I have a small vegetable garden in my backyard.

I grow veggies and spices: basil, rosemary, lemon grass, spring onions, ginger and pandan leaves.

My favorite ones are those that bear fruit: bitter gourd, bell pepper, hot chili, and tomato.

My yard is also blessed with some fruit bearing trees: banana, rose apple (macopa), lime, pomegranate, and mango.

My goal for each of my plant is for it to bloom and/or bear fruit.

I don't plant to see it die.

Same with our Maker.

He is after the fruit of our lives.

We don't live just to be alive and then die.


We are called to fruitfulness.


 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
-Galatians 5:22-23 


Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down
and thrown into the fire.
-Matthew:7:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and reflections are much appreciated. May you leave this site blessed.